BOSS is Back!!
We are so excited to see your faces in our establishment again. You can enjoy a glass of cider
inside or on the patio! We look forward to opening up, but please know we have made some
changes. We want to open with your safety and the safety of our staff being the number one
Part of our re-opening plan is to follow the CDC, MIOSHA and Ingham County HD Guidelines
which has created a whole new way we operate. Please read the following and know we are
doing our best to get you the BOSS experience.
1. Once you enter Boss you will be asked to wait to be seated. Overall it will be first come
first serve with no call ahead reservations available.
2. Masks are to be worn upon entry as well as in communal areas such as bathrooms,
which includes getting to the bathroom. We ask that you respect this rule for the
safety of your health and others around you.
3. We will be operating at 50% capacity. Majority of our tables seat 6 comfortably with our
4. Our staff will be greeting you at the table to take your order. At this time we will not be
doing “tasters” but as usual we will have our flights available for that reason.
5. Place your ID’s at the end of the table for ease and efficiency of our staff.
6. We will still be pre-authorizing each tab with your credit card, but at the end of your
visit we will print a receipt so that you can pay your tab on your cell phone.
7. Kitchen menu has changed please select the FOOD tab above to view.